Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Note From Canada

Hello bloggers! I am new to the blog so I thought I would introduce myself first. My name is Eujean Peterson and my husband (Michael Peterson) and I are so excited to be a part of Women's World Health Initiative.




It is certainly an issue that we are passionate about as we have a beautiful daughter who came into the world via C-section - and we are so grateful to the Doctors who delivered her safely. If you are reading this right now - you have come into the world safely due to an amazing woman and through the knowledge and power of modern medicine. Unfortunately, this is not the case in all parts of the world. Fortunately, there is now a charity that is able to give both the gift of knowledge and the power of modern medicine to women in all parts of the world. Women's World Health Initiative is different from any other charity out there right now.


WWHI will be following through the process of empowering women and helping them - EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. Michael and I feel so honoured to be a part of this important effort. I know that every contribution you make - whether it's by simple emailing others to let them know about WWHI - or joining us on Facebook - or if you feel that you want to contribute financially once or every month - you will be taking steps with the women WE help together. Follow us on this blog and share with others the good news that WWHI is definitely a cause that everyone will want to be a part of.

Don't forget to FOLLOW us by clicking the top right button on this blog! I promise to write interesting posts about issues that are important to you.


Cheers,
Eujean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails