Monday, April 25, 2011

Mother's Day: Mission Accomplished


For the past couple of weeks, "Mother's Day gifts" lingered on my to-do list. Until this past weekend, when I decided to save myself some time and hassle by clicking on WWHI's Mother's Day page. I bought some beautiful (and tasty) gifts for my mom and sisters.

Check.

Ahh, I love that feeling of checking something off of my to-do list. And even more, I love the idea of giving a gift that not only pampers the amazing women in my life, but also
helps mothers survive childbirth in one of the world's poorest countries.

One of my sisters, who has four adorable little girls, had her own unique challenges giving birth to her youngest child, and I know this gift will mean the world to her.

So...what are you waiting for? Shorten your to-do list, love the women in your life, and do some good by visiting wwhi.org today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails